"WE ARE THE BEST, BECAUSE WE PROVIDE THE BEST"
Following are the reasons why you should join us:
Audio - Video System
People learn in different ways. Some people are good in retaining information passed to them orally, while some others are extraordinarily good in retaining information through what they read and others through pictures and some other means. But generally, findings and statistics have shown that the best means of facilitating or enhancing good teaching and learning is through the use of instructional materials which encompass audio visual materials like radio, charts and projectors of various kinds.
Below are some of the importance of audio visual materials in teaching and learning:
- Audio visual material arouses learner's interest. Students get anxious and develop a learning habit when the teaching method or medium appear real to them and are not abstract. The material helps the teacher or the instructor to present his/her lessons clearly and effectively and this in turn catches the attention of the pupils.
- Instructional materials are important because with them learners have a clear view of what is being taught.
- Audio visual materials guide learners / students to learn well and it reduces the stress involved in the process of teaching and learning.
- Audio visual aids in the classroom enhance teaching methods and improve student's comprehension.
- Teaching materials help to get the attention of the students, makes the class more realistic and it gives a viewpoint or key point on the topic.
- Instructional materials give proficiency to teachers and also help students to get the true picture of what is being taught.
24x7 Learning Support
VILEKAR CLASSES is only coaching classes in mumbai which is open 30 Days 24x7 during examinations of Board and Universities. The main idea is to support those students who are not able to study at home or due to lack of place they are not able to concentrate on their studies. And also because student do more study during examinations only hence having doubts is also another reason which need to be solved immidiately.
So we are not only providing infrastructure support to the students but also our team of faculty are available in nights. For the security reasons / safety causes strudents are need to follow rules and regulations otherwise such students will not be permitted for night sessions.
The student life is getting complex day by day . Guidance is needed to help the students for optimum achievement and adequate adjustment in the varied life situations. Need analysis of the students in the schools shows the need of Guidance and counseling services , in the education, profession, vocation, social, health, moral, personal, and marital areas.
Below are some of the importance of guidance and counseling:
- To help in the total development of the student
- To help in the proper choices of courses
- To help the students in vocational development
- To develop readiness for choices and changes to face new challenges
- To motivate the youth for self employment
- To help freshers establish proper identity
- To identify and motivate the students from weaker sections of society.
- To help the students in their period of turmoil and confusion
- To help in checking wastage and stagnation
- To ensure the proper utilization of time spent outside the classrooms.
- To check migration to prevent brain drain
- To make up for the deficiencies of home
- To minimize the incidence of indiscipline
Our core teaching faculty consists of highly experienced and dedicated professionals such as Chartered Accountants, Company Secretary, Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers and IT Professionals. Each of them having experience of up to 3-40 years.
Regular Test Series
Exams are important to gauge your knowledge of a subject. Exams can also be an indicator of what you need to work on. At our institute we are conducting in various ways i.e. Speed test, Weekly Test, Monthly Test, Semester Exams and Prelims.
VIEW ALL TEST SERIES
Additional 2/3 Hrs. Study (Morn/Eve)
The real development of students is possible only when they do revision themselves after lectures. But unfortunately majority of students are not revising so frequently or regulary. Some of the students are very serious about there career but most of the time parents has to see wheather their child are putting efforts or not.
Our printed notes are fully handwritten and drafted well. All notes are prepared by our expert faculties which is truely reasult oriented.
An e-learning module is made up of chunks of information used to educate or inform. Just like a classroom based module includes subject specific information, so does an e-learning module.
Our eLearning modules include Text, videos, Quiz's, Questionnaires, PDFs.